Follow us on Facebook!
Articles & Essays
Facial Cup After Care
**This New Client form is for anyone
requesting an appointment with Gary for the first time that requires a Full Consultation. Please take the time to fill out this form completely.
New Client Form w/Consultation
**Availability is first come first serve and Gary tends to book out about 2 weeks in advance (sometimes longer during peak times) for most new clients depending on availability.
Indicates required field
Cell Phone Number
Gary's scheduling software automatically sends out a text reminder prior to your appointment
Do you have a Gift Certificate or Voucher
Finding Source Gift Certificate
Groupon/ Living Social - Limit 1 Per New Client
If your voucher has expired please refer to Gary's
Voucher Reactivation program
for details about your options
If you purchased from Groupon/Living Social or Gary's New Client Offer which option did you buy?
1 Hour Session
90 Minute Session
Full Name of Person who purchased your Certificate or Voucher
Voucher/Certificate Number **NOTE: Groupon/Living Social Customers - You cannot be scheduled without your 8 digit Bar Code number
Please include your 8 digit Bar Code number for proper verification
Full name of your Referral (Type N/A if you do not have one)
If you have a Groupon or similar voucher or do not have a referral then just put N/A in this line.
Are you Pregnant?
Yes - *Restricted services only
Gary's massage style is not suited for pregnant women. However Reflexology, can be done beyond the 38/40 week mark on a case by case basis only.
Do you have any Medical conditions/ chronic problems?
If No - Type: NONE - If Yes please give a brief description *Example: Bulging Disks lower back, Stiff Neck, Insomnia or Trouble sleeping
What type of session do you want?
Myofascial Decompression (Targeted Cupping 30 min)
Facial Cupping - A Natural Facelift
Axiatonal Integration - Not available at this time
Need to Discuss
If you are not familiar with Gary's style of work or have specific medical issues then just choose the "Need to Discuss" option
Saturday appointments are reserved for regular clientele
- All New Clients must schedule Mon-Fri during
being eligible for a Saturday time slot
Monday-Friday: Day & Time frame preferences - Check all that apply
First Available - Anytime
Early - 11am to 2pm (Mon-Fri)
Mid afternoon - 2pm to 4pm (Mon-Fri)
Late Afternoon - 4pm to 6pm (Mon-Thurs)
*Note - During Peak times, late afternoon appointments will fill up first, so the more flexibility you have in your daytime schedule will generally get you in sooner
Please request specific dates/times here:
Additional requests, comments or questions here:
Preliminary Questions for your Consultation
A Full Consultation is not included with Groupon/Living Social Vouchers. All Consultations must be prepaid before scheduling.
1. Do you have a specific goal in mind for your Consultation? (examples: Eliminating chronic pain, Getting off of my medications, etc.)
2. List all Medications by name that you are on and what they are prescribed for: (example: Lexapro – For Anxiety)
3. What nutritional supplements do you take? (example: Multi-vitamin/Mineral, Vitamin D, C, Specific herbs etc.)
4. What does your diet generally consist of? (example: Conventionally grown food, Organic Food, Fast foods? Or combination of all 3?)
5. Do you have any sleep issues? How often do you wake up fully rested and refreshed? (example: 25% of the time, 50% of the time, 75% of time, etc...)
6. Do you get at least 4 standard size (16.9 oz) bottles of water everyday?
7. If you are trying to alleviate any specific issues with your health what are they and are any of these issues debilitating or limit you in any way?
8. How often do you get massaged, or get alternative treatments such as reflexology, energy healing etc.
9. List anything else that may be of importance to your consultation here:
- Pain Management
- Pain Elimination
- Self Empowerment
- Self Reliance
- Greater Health & Vitality
Copyright © 2006 - 2019 findingsource.com. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated.