Facial cupping tones facial muscles, fills and tightens the skin, softens expression lines, tightens sagging skin and helps reduce wrinkles and puffiness under the eyes. This treatment is completely painless and can be a relaxing single session or a healthy non-surgical alternative to medical facelifts and botox treatments.
*An excellent compliment to any wellness regimen. EMAIL Gary with questions or to schedule an appointment.
Facial Cupping is a traditional, time-honored treatment that remains favored by millions worldwide because it’s safe, comfortable and remarkably effective. Women in Asia, Russia, and Europe have been utilizing these remarkable facial cupping techniques for rejuvenation and maintenance for years. Facial cupping is a proven technique that has given patients a natural alternative to cosmetic surgery or Botox. Facial cupping is a completely pain-free treatment that gently lifts the facial tissue giving you a natural “face-lift” by improving lymph and blood circulation through the facial muscles as well as smoothing out any visible wrinkles. Facial cupping can provide therapeutic results for symptoms related to sinus infections, inflammation, edema and those suffering with TMJ disorders. The drainage of stagnant fluids from reservoir areas will help reduce chronic puffiness.
Facial Cupping has Deep Structural Benefits: Over time, metabolic waste gets built up in our superficial fascia. When this happens, our superficial fascia can develop restrictions that impede proper flow of nutrients and waste products between our skin, fascia, and muscles. Suction creates space, allowing for the body to make new choices with regards to nutrients, drainage, and repair. Our facial soft-tissue is arranged in a series of concentric layers: skin, subcutaneous fat, superficial fascia, mimetic muscle, deep facial fascia, and facial nerves, parotid duct and the buccal fat pad. And in cupping massage, the layers get de-compressed a bit; just enough to make a difference.The light suction causes a negative pressure. This “negative pressure” is a novel experience for the body; one that it may never have experienced. Your body is more familiar with pressure and pushing and prodding and compression, rather than feeling the spaciousness and flow that facial cupping provides.
How to prepare for your session:
- A facial cupping treatment lasts about 40/45 minutes
- Tie back long hair
- Please arrive with a clean face and no make up
- please wear a loose comfortable top, something that will expose just below the collar bone
- Drink an ample amount of water before and after your session
How many treatments are Recommended for Best Results?
This service can be a relaxing single session or a healthy non-surgical alternative to medical facelifts and botox treatments. As with any therapeutic treatment, results are cumulative when regularly performed and can vary from person to person.
The recommended therapeutic course of treatment with facial cupping consists of between 6 and 12 sessions. Therapeutic treatments are generally performed 1 to 2 times per week initially, and then monthly follow-up sessions are recommended to help maintain the original results.
Facial Cupping Massage Candidates:
– double chin, jowls, puffy face
– fine lines and wrinkles, puffy eyes
– sagging skin, upper lip lines
– thin lips, acne, scars
– facial paralysis, bells palsy, stroke
– sinus congestion, headaches, migraines
– jaw tightness from TMJ and dental work
Examples of before and after a cupping treatments: the more dramatic results are after multiple treatments
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation Cupping:
- plumps wrinkles and facial lines
- relaxes facial muscles and eases tension
- improves blood circulation to facial tissues
- increases collagen production
- improves elasticity of skin
- reduces rigid muscles associated with TMJ
- softens scar tissue
- helps relieve for facial paralysis from stroke / Parkinson’s
- drains stagnant fluid that causes puffiness
- increases lymphatic drainage of face
- enhances absorption of facial creams
- drains sinuses and relieves sinus inflammation
- provides facelift to cheeks, eyes/sagging jawline
- safer alternative to cosmetic surgery and botox
Facial cupping is also helpful in treating:
- wrinkles & fine lines
- Crow’s feet, Dark circles under the eyes
- “parenthesis” around the mouth
- “elevens” between the eyebrows
- facial puffiness or swelling
- jowls/sagging jaw line or “double chin”
- sagging skin, blotchy skin
- pale or washed out complexion
- combination skin
- facial scars and adhesions
- spider veins/broken capillaries
- post-operative scars
*Facial Cupping is an excellent compliment to any regimen. EMAIL Gary with questions or to schedule an appointment.