Metaphysics: What is METAPHYSICS?
Traditionally, metaphysics refers to the branch of philosophy that attempts to understand the fundamental nature of all reality, whether visible or invisible. It seeks a description so basic,so essentially simple, and so all-inclusive that it applies to everything, whether divine or human or anything else. It attempts to tell what anything must be like in order to be at all.
A commonly employed popular usage of metaphysics includes a wide range of controversial phenomena believed by many people to exist beyond the physical.
This includes but is not limited to; Mysticism - referring to experiences of unity with the ultimate, commonly interpreted as the God who is love and Occultism - such as, e.s.p. telepathy, clairvoyance, precognition, retro-cognition, mediumship, psychokinesis etc
The following links are resources on a myriad of subjects related to the Metaphysical topics:
- Aura - Crystalinks
- Automatic Writing - Crystallinks
- Automatic Writing - Anna Sayce
- Automatic Writing - Prairieghosts.com
- Clairaudience - Crystalinks
- 4 Ways to Develop Clairaudience
- How to develop Clairsentience - Anna Sayce
- Psychometry - Crystalinks
- National Association of Psychometrist
- How to do Psychometry - (video)
- A short course in Scrying
- The wonderful world of Scrying
- Spirit Guides: how to connect with them - Erin Pavlina
- Spirit Guides and how to work with them - Anna Sayce
- What is a Spirit Guide
- Contact your guides and guardian angels
- Real Telekinesis
- What You Need to Know About... Telekinesis